Universal Furniture Office Redesign

Universal Office redesign was a group project completed with Marie Lemmond. We were asked with redesigning their office space in High Point. They wanted to bring in a new style that matched the new directions the company was heading towards they also wanted us to embrace the style of their brand and incorporate it in the newly designed space. 

Concept Presentation

Original Floor Plan

Redesigned Floor plan With Furniture


 Final Boards 


Since the space was so large my partner and I split up  the work and I was tasked with designing the entry way, break room and kitchen area as well as a conference room. I was also in charge of the construction documents. Below are my renderings of the space I did, they are done using photoshop, sketchup and podium.

 Kitchen Lounge Area
Conference Room 
Entry Way

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiosk Study

Window Display Case Study

Tie concept drawings